MIDGLEY MOBILE HANDLING SYSTEMS* FOR SALE OR HIRE
For safety and ultimate flexibility in cattle handling - no more chasing cattle, they come to you!
"I tried everywhere over several years to find a catching/containment system for my hire business that met all my needs, nothing did so I developed one myself and now you can buy it" Michael Midgley
New! STANDARD MODEL - see video below.
Ideal for small herds and one man operations. Tow with your 4WD and set up anywhere on farm in minutes.
SAFE, QUICK AND VERY STRONG
- Double pen attached to central feeder - holds approx 30 cattle
- Set up in minutes
- Extra strong galvanised steel construction for a long life and safe operation - UK engineering at its best
- Protected central walkway and high, adjustable hurdles with built in entrance gates for safer handling of large, boisterous and temperamental stock
- Operate on its own or with existing crush or handling systems
- Add-on options including aluminium pen to pen transfer/loading hurdles and extra entrance gates
- Award winning design. Tried and tested across the UK. DVSA approved
LIKE TO SEE IT IN ACTION? During 2019 we will be arranging demonstrations across the UK. Check here to find or request one near you. Go to Flyingfarmer in action to see more images of this model in use on farm.
DESIGNED BY A CATTLE FARMER FOR CATTLE FARMERS
* UK patent No: GB 2469840