CATCH, CONTAIN AND WORK SAFELY WITH CATTLE ANYWHERE
HIRE MIDGLEY MOBILE CRUSHES & CATTLE HANDLING SYSTEMS
Strong, versatile systems set up and operated by experienced stockman
"A former livestock farmer myself I've built up a range of equipment to cope in the most challenging situations.
Where I couldn't find anything strong or well-designed enough to do what I wanted, I had it made.
" Michael Midgley"
Cattle crushes, hurdles & pens for PD & TB testing, veterinary work and foot trimming
- Large extra strong mobile double crush and pens made to our own design
- Static head yoke on a platform for Highland and larger horned cattle
- New extra wide mobile crush made to our specification to handle large bulls and big cattle safely *
- Additional hurdles & pens to link to other equipment, systems and trailers
- More than 45 years cattle handling experience
- Member of National Assoc. of Cattle Foot Trimmers (nacft)
Midgley Mobile Cattle Handling Systems* - no more chasing cattle, they come to you!
- Central feeder section with protected central walkway
- One or two folding pens attached with integral entrance gates
- Totally mobile for use anywhere on farm or in open country
- Award winning patented design and strong galvanised construction
- Two sizes available for holding up to 35 cattle (standard model pulled by a 4WD) or 80 cattle (large model pulled by a tractor)
- Standard model sets up in 15 minutes
- Link to your own crushes
- All equipment washed & disinfected between use
- Nationwide service
- Health and safety policy operates, risk assessments on request
* UK patent No: GB2469840. See more about this patented system in the next section